HOW TO SETUP THE INDOOR CARCAPSULE
- The fan panel air intake should be located near an electrical source and away from outside doors and heat sources.
- The surface should be as flat as possible.
- The basemat should be located with all sides accessible to work the zipper.
- Unroll basemat according to the placement instructions above with clear PVC facing up.
- Locate both zippers and unzip the PVC toward blue air intake.
- Fold back the PVC top toward the air intake exposing the basemat.
- Pull the vehicle or bike onto the basemat leaving equal distance on all sides. Be sure not to turn the steering wheel while on the basemat.
- If the exhaust system is hot, let it cool before continuing to the next step.
- Insert the fan panel into position & smooth out the velcro.
- With the A/C adapter, push the male connector thru the slit on the underneath side of the basemat. Connect the male end to the female end of the fan motor.
- Starting at the air intake end, carefully drape the PVC top over the vehicle or bike.
- Zip the perimeter of the basemat and PVC top with both zippers until they meet at the opposite end of the fan panel.
- Plug the 12V transformer into your wall outlet and hold the fan upright until the bubble can support it.
- Once the capsule is completely inflated, insert the filter by pushing the brim inside the flap around the fan air intake.
You can also check out our setup video on YouTube. Note: To increase airflow thru the cover to dry wet vehicles or to regulate the air pressure in extremely hot weather, leave about a 4” gap where the two zippers come together.
COLD WEATHER TIPS:
- If the temperature is below 50 degrees, open the CarCapsule box and let sit at room temperature for 24 hours. This will make the setup much easier.
- If your using the CarCapsule in extremely cold climates, inflate it in a warn area to help the PVC become pliable.
- The CarCapsule will have a lot of wrinkles the first time out of the box. Inflate the capsule without the vehicle to work the wrinkles out.
- Keep the air filter clean by hand washing it in warm water with mild dish soap.
- If your CarCapsule gets dusty you can use a car duster.
- If you CarCapsule become dirty or stained, use warm water and mild dish soap to clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- When not in use, store the CarCapsule up off the floor in a dry, rodent free place.
DOS & DON’TS:
- DO leave your windows all the way or half-way down.
- DO leave your convertible top up.
- DO NOT use another car cover inside the CarCapsule. This will only trap moisture.
- DO NOT place any source of heat inside the capsule, not even a light bulb.
- DO NOT use the CarCapsule outdoors.
Tech Tip Videos:
- Tech Tip Video #1 - Explain how to measure the CarCapsule from inside and access point for wires.