HOW TO SETUP THE OUTDOOR CARCAPSULE
- The fan panel air intake should be located near an electrical source.
- The surface should be as flat as possible.
- The basemat should be located with all sides accessible to work the zipper.
- Unroll basemat according to the placement instructions above with the tan side facing up.
- Locate both zippers and unzip the top tan cover
toward the air intake panel.
- Fold back the top toward the air intake exposing the basemat.
- Pull the vehicle onto the basemat leaving equal distance on all sides. Be sure not to turn the steering wheel while on the basemat.
- If the exhaust system is hot, let it cool before continuing to the next step.
- Insert the fan panel into position & smooth out the velcro.
- With the A/C adapter, push the male connector thru the small access hole located inside the air intake hood. Connect the male end to the female end of the fan motor.
- Starting at the air intake end, carefully drape the top cover over the vehicle.
- Zip the perimeter of the basemat together with both zippers until they meet in your preferred location.
- Plug the 12V transformer into your power source and hold the fan upright until the bubble can support it. (the transformer is not designed to be submersed in water and is not water proof)
- Once the capsule is completely inflated, place the white plastic support frame inside the intake hood, then attached the 2 filters to the velcro panel and secure underneath the air intake hood.
- You may tie-down your bubble to prevent movement in the wind with the provided D-rings. Check out our setup video on YouTube
COLD WEATHER TIPS:
- If the temperature is below 50 degrees, open the CarCapsule box and let sit at room temperature for 24 hours. This will make the setup much easier.
- If your using the CarCapsule in extremely cold climates, inflate it in a warm area to help the bubble become pliable first, then relocate.
DOS & DON’TS:
- DO leave your windows down slightly for air flow to enter the vehicle.
- DO leave your convertible top up.
- DO NOT place any source of heat inside the capsule, not even a light bulb.
CARCAPSULE CARE & REPAIR:
- The CarCapsule will have a lot of wrinkles the first time out of the box. Inflate the capsule without the vehicle to work the wrinkles out.
- Keep the air filter clean by hand washing it in warm water with mild dish soap or use an air hose. 3. If your CarCapsule become dirty or stained, use warm water and mild dish soap to clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- When not in use, be sure the bubble is completely dry and store up off the floor in a dry, rodent free place.
- Included in every Outdoor CarCapsule is a repair kit.
- Clean the vicinity of the hole as wide as the patch to be used.
- Apply the glue around the hole and then place the patch on the glue and hold firmly in place for a few minutes until it has sealed the area and allow to dry for a few hours before re- inflating.
Tech Tip Videos:
- Tech Tip Video #1 - Explain how to measure the CarCapsule from inside and access point for wires.