CarCapsule Setup Tips:
• The first time out of the box, inflate the capsule without the vehicle in it to work the wrinkles out.
• If the temperature is below 50 degrees, open the CarCapsule™ box and let sit at room temperature for 24
• If you’re using the CarCapsule™ in extremely cold climates, inflate it in a warm area to help the PVC
• Keep the air filter clean by hand washing it in warm water with mild dish soap.
• If your CarCapsule™ gets dusty you can use a car duster.
• If you CarCapsule™ become dirty or stained, use warm water and mild dish soap to clean. Rinse thoroughly.
• When not in use, store the CarCapsule™ up off the floor in a dry, rodent free place.
• Leave your windows all the way or half-way down.
• Leave your convertible top up or unlatched to preserve the weather stripping.
• DO NOT use another car cover inside the CarCapsule™. This will only trap moisture.
• DO NOT place any source of heat inside the capsule, not even a light bulb